Tuesday 15 November 2016

Little update

Hi folks,

Since the last time, not a lot of events but submitted a bunch of patches for some OpenBSD audio ports, jack(1), openal ... contributed a little bit to UFOAI (and a couple of Makefile/cmake changes for BSD), the only popular open source XCom's like. Ah there is my tiny Xonotic contribution merged lately (I nearly forgot this one :-))

Besides, I spent couple of days programming under Visual Studio 2015 / Windows Server 2016 and Casablanca rest sdk / Concurrency Runtime. A long time I did not touch Win internal APIs and its "weirdness", but there is a purpose behind :-) Normally, I would be back on audio matters soon.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home