Wednesday 19 October 2016

PHP and more ...

Hi folks,

First of all thanks for the readers of my previous post, I did not expect such high rates, although I am very far to be a top blogger, it is good enough for my level ;-)

So, actually, I did quite a few about PHP, pushed an experimental version of an OpenBSD's pledge wrapper into suhosin. Created two pull requests to php itself, nothing incredible thought, mainly bringing OpenBSD's explicit_bzero on php and using it where it is relevant. This one has more chances to get merged than the other maybe.

Apart of this, I pushed a Go wrapper for the DeviceAtlas enterprise C api few weeks ago so whoever is interested (I know some customers asked for) can have a look.

Still few things ongoing keep you posted as always ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home