Saturday 17 September 2016

Go, go go !

Hi folks,

Since quite a time I did not update the small DeviceAtlas Cloud C API, thus this week I have made a basic Go(lang) wrapper. I learnt quite a lot about the Go's internal in the process and how Go and C/C++ interacts back and forth. In first place, I did mainly for the language's popularity while I admit I have underestimated its inner qualities so I kinda appreciate more or less finally ...

Ah, this week as well, finally jack1 has merged upstream after couple of months the OpenBSD's patches from some OpenBSD's devs, hopefully will lead to further new release. Indeed as jack1 is made in C, it is still far ahead in term of use compared to its little sibling jack2. Fingers crossed !

Labels: , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home